Cookies are text files placed on your browsers, which are sent from web servers when you browse websites. The text files contain the log of your online activities, such as URL, time, and date, etc.
2. Purpose of using cookies
3. Agree or disagree with cookies use
Changing browsers’ settings;
4. Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Terms of Service
- “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.”
- Google Analytics Policies
5. Refusing to send cookies to Google Analytics
You can refuse to send cookies only to Google Analytics by installing the add-on below to your browser. Please note that this add-on also disables all cookies sending to Google Analytics when you browse other sites.
Date: December 8, 2020